If you are a woman who simply enjoys skiing, you will appreciate the combination of stability, outstanding comfort and sporty design all present in the Fischer XC Control My Style Nordic boot.
- Skiing Style
- Ladies Fit: Fit concept especially for the requirements of female cross country skiers. High comfort thanks to a specially developed women's last (narrow heel, less volume in instep section). Softer boot flex. Better insulation through fleece lining and fleece inserts.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation - a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Ankle Support Cuff ASC3: Stable at the side, movable forwards: newly developed ankle support with pivot joint for optimum power transfer, individually adjustable thanks to Powerstrap.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Gaiter Ring: Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- T4: Pure PU sole with comfortable, softer flex and good walkability. Junior sizes also available.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|