* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
The Fischer Superlite Crown ski is the first choice for more enjoyment on the track: this extremely sporty ski stands out through perfect gliding performance and is particularly light to handle thanks to Premium Crown.
- Skiing Style: Touring, Classic
- Shortcut: Shorter ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Core Material
- Air Core Basalite: The combination of Air Core material with very light wood also features computer-optimized air channels. This enables a considerable reduction in weight of up to 70 g per pair compared to the Air Tec design. Volcanic basalt fibres enable perfect flex characteristics in all temperature ranges.
- Speed Grinding: New universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Premium Crown: Combination of Single and Double Crown for greater stiffness and better gliding in all snow conditions.
- Binding Plate: NIS
- Sidecut: 48/44/46
- Weight: 1290g (192cm)
- Sizes: 172, 182, 187, 192, 197, 202, 207
|Recommended Ski Lengths: Fischer Superlight Crown, Superlight Wax|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||207|
|187 - 196 lbs||85 - 89 kg||202, 207|
|165 - 185 lbs||75 - 84kg||197, 202|
|154 - 163 lbs||70 - 74 kg||192, 197|
|143 - 152 lbs||65 - 69 kg||187, 192|
|132 - 141 lbs||60 - 64 kg||187, 192|
|120 - 130 lbs||55 - 59 kg||182, 187|
|110- 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg||177, 182|
|< 108 lbs||< 49 kg||172, 177|