The Fischer S-Bound 112 is the best turning ski in the Fischer S-Bound series with the most aggressive Nordic Rocker Camber. This camber profile allows lots of tip float in the deepest snow conditions. Advanced backcountry skiers can stop on a dime and those just starting out will find the 112 to be very forgiving.
- Sidecut: 112-78-95
- Offtrack Crown - a new climbing pattern designed for metal edged skis with kick action improved considerably in all terrain. The result is a ski that is especially good away from prepared tracks and in difficult terrain conditions.
- Nordic Rocker Camber - By raising, or rocking, the ski tip upward and moving the contact point back when the ski is pressured, Nordic Rocker allows skiers to make contact with variable snow further under ski, resulting in improved float, superior control in turns and reduced deflection for unparalleled performance.
- Steel Edge - Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Core: Air Channel - Provides weight savings compared to a pure wood core and while being more durable and with better area pressure distribution
- Base: Sintec
- Graphite percentage: 3.5
- Temperature range: Universal
- Base finish: Speed Grinding - New universal stone grinding for perfect gliding in all snow conditions.
- Binding interface: Flat Ski
- Lengths: 159, 169, 179, 189 cm
- Weight: 2.690g /179
|Recommended Ski Lengths: S-Bound|
|< 100 lbs||< 45 kg||-|
|100-110 lbs||45-49 kg||-|
|110-119 lbs||50-54 kg||159|
|120-130 lbs||55-59 kg||159, 169|
|132-141 lbs||60-64 kg||169|
|143-152 lbs||65-69 kg||169, 179|
|154-163 lbs||70-74 kg||179|
|165-174 lbs||75-79 kg||179, 189|
|176-196 lbs||80-89 kg||189, 199|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||199|