* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
In Nordic, every gram counts, enter the special Fischer RCS Carbonlite Skating Soft Track Hole skis. This World Cup winner is a genuine hit through the best possible gliding and edging in soft and wet conditions. As swift as an arrow thanks to the DTG WC finish. Air Core Carbonlite and Computer Flex Control are further features of this high-end ski with the RACE CODE seal so there is no mistaking its origins.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- Skating Soft Track: Perfect adjustment to soft snow avoids pressure peaks that slow you down and guarantees a firm grip when edging for a powerful kick action.
- Core Material
- Fischer Carbon Fibre: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.
- Air Core Carbonlite: Bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon fibre. Weight less than 500 g per ski for improved performance.
- Pre-Waxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Binding Plate: Xcelerator Skate NIS
- Sidecut: 44-44-41, World Cup arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Weight: 980 g @ 192 cm
- Sizes: 172 - 192 cm
- Ability Level: Expert to Pro
|Recommended Lengths RCS Carbonlite|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||207 stiff||192 stiff|
|176 - 196 lbs||80 - 89 kg|| 202 stiff |
207 med - stiff
|192 med - stiff|
|165 - 174 lbs||75 - 79 kg|| 202 med - stiff |
207 soft - med
| 187 - 192 stiff |
|154 - 163 lbs||70 - 74 kg|| 197 stiff |
| 187 stiff |
187 - 192 med
|143 - 152 lbs||65 - 69 kg|| 197 - 202 med |
202 - 207 soft
| 182 - 187 stiff |
187 - 192 med
|132 - 141 lbs||60 - 64 kg|| 192 - 197 med |
197 - 202 soft
| 177 - 182 stiff |
182 - 192 med
|120 - 130 lbs||55 - 59 kg|| 187 - 192 med |
192 - 197 soft
| 177 stiff |
182 med - stiff
|110- 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg|| 187 soft - med |
| 177 med -stiff |
|100 - 108 lbs||45 - 49 kg||177 - 187 soft||172 - 177 med|
|< 100 lbs||< 45 kg||177 soft||172 med|