* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
The Fischer RCS Carbon Hole Junior Skate skis present a full concentration on success. The RACE CODE stamp ensures a real racing feeling thanks to the ultrafast DTG WC Plus stone grinding and WC Plus base. And with Prewaxed and Computer Flex Control you are one step ahead of your competitors from the beginning. Equipped with Hole Ski technology for skating.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- Core Material
- Air Core Carbonlite: Bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon fibre. Weight less than 500 g per ski for improved performance.
- Pre-Waxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Binding Plate: Skate Jr. NIS Yellow
- Sidecut: 41-44-44, World Cup Sidecut: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Weight: 890 g @ 162 cm
- Sizes: 147 - 177 cm
- Ability Level: Beginner to Pro
|Recommended Ski Lengths: RCS Carbonlite Hole Skating Jr.|
|>121 lbs||> 55 kg||177|
|110 - 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg||172 - 177|
|99 - 108 lbs||45 - 49 kg||162 - 167 - 172|
|88 - 97 lbs||40 - 44 kg||157 - 162 - 167|
|77 - 86 lbs||35 - 39 kg||152 - 157|
|66 - 75 lbs||30 - 34 kg||147 - 152|
|<64 lbs||< 29 kg||147|