The Fischer RCS Junior boot is a professional-level boot designed to help support young talents. Its completely redesigned, comfortable construction with extremely easy entry establish independence from day one.
- Skiing Style
- Canting: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- Junior Fit Concept: Fit concept for junior cross country skiers. A last developed specifically for younger skiers guarantees an excellent fit. Specially tuned boot flex and added insulation.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation - a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Extended Fit System: The dual insole system can be optimally adapted to growing feet. Additional space is created by removing the additional insole.
- R3: Better flex, optimized torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|