* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
The winning ski with World Cup experience and a proven track record is the Fischer RCS Classic Zero. An excellent choice for very ambitious skiers with sophisticated technique. Zero + model with new three-part roughened base is the alternative for difficult wax conditions around 0°C and much warmer.
- Skiing Style: Classic
- Speed Tip and Tail: Newly designed ultralight laminates in ski tip and tail mean even less ski weight. The advantage: less inertia and optimized swing weight.
- Classic 812: The classic race ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Core Material
- Air Core Carbon: The most successful ski core in the history of Nordic skiing. This technology is based on far-reaching experience in the aerospace industry. With over 80 % air content the material is extremely light. The torsion-free and break-resistant technology with multiaxial carbon fibre (Fischer Carbon Fibre) gives you outstanding performance.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Zero: Three-part roughened base developed for racing for temperatures around 0°C and much warmer. Ideal second ski for difficult wax conditions.
- Binding Plate: NIS
- Sidecut: 41/44/44
- Weight: 1080g (197cm)
- Sizes: 187, 192, 197, 202, 207
|Recommended Lengths: Fischer RCS|
|Skier Weight||RCS Classic Zero|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||207 med|
|176 - 196 lbs||80 - 89 kg|| 202 med |
|165 - 174 lbs||75 - 79 kg|| 202 med |
|154 - 163 lbs||70 - 74 kg|| 197 med |
|143 - 152 lbs||65 - 69 kg||197 med |
|132 - 141 lbs||60 - 64 kg|| 192 med |
|120 - 130 lbs||55 - 59 kg|| 192 soft |
|110- 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg|| 187 soft |
|100 - 108 lbs||45 - 49 kg||187 soft|
|< 100 lbs||< 45 kg||187 soft|