* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
Nothing weighs less than nothing - and it is not only World Cup athletes who benefit from this top skating model with Hole Ski technology, the Fischer Carbonlite Skating Hole ski. Plus model for conditions above -5°C and Cold model for conditions below -2° C.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber Fischer Carbon Fiber: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.
- World Cup Skate Sidecut: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Core Material
- Air Core Carbonlite: Especially developed bi-directional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fibre (Fischer Carbon Fibre) enables a weight of less than 500 g per ski. The lightest ski ever to be developed by Fischer. Improved performance through the use of high-tech materials from carbon and composite technology.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- DTG World Cup Cold: Fine and flat Cold structure, perfect for cold and dry conditions. Produced using a synthetic diamond.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Binding Plate: Available as NIS and Flat ski where bindings are drilled to mount. We are generally stocking the flat ski.
- Sidecut: 41/44/44
- Weight: 980g (187cm)
- Sizes: 172, 177, 182, 187, 192
|Recommended Lengths RCS Carbonlite|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||207 stiff||192 stiff|
|176 - 196 lbs||80 - 89 kg|| 202 stiff |
207 med - stiff
|192 med - stiff|
|165 - 174 lbs||75 - 79 kg|| 202 med - stiff |
207 soft - med
| 187 - 192 stiff |
|154 - 163 lbs||70 - 74 kg|| 197 stiff |
| 187 stiff |
187 - 192 med
|143 - 152 lbs||65 - 69 kg|| 197 - 202 med |
202 - 207 soft
| 182 - 187 stiff |
187 - 192 med
|132 - 141 lbs||60 - 64 kg|| 192 - 197 med |
197 - 202 soft
| 177 - 182 stiff |
182 - 192 med
|120 - 130 lbs||55 - 59 kg|| 187 - 192 med |
192 - 197 soft
| 177 stiff |
182 med - stiff
|110- 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg|| 187 soft - med |
| 177 med -stiff |
|100 - 108 lbs||45 - 49 kg||177 - 187 soft||172 - 177 med|
|< 100 lbs||< 45 kg||177 soft||172 med|