The Fischer RCS Carbonlite Skating WS is the original racing model with a perfect fit for the female anatomy. Developed new in collaboration with World Cup athletes.
- Skiing Style: Skating
- World Cup Carbon Cuff: Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Ratchet Lock Buckle: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps featuring fine ratchet adjustment and stretch-free power transfer.
- World Cup Carbon Crosslink: Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.
- Canting: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- Thermo Insole: Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Snake Lacing: The innovative lacing system featuring Double Pull System and parallel lace pattern gives you even pressure distribution and efficient adjustment to the shape of the foot.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- R3: Better flex, optimized torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
- Weight: NA
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|