*Pictured with binding. Binding not included.
For a clear lead. Fischer's lightest classic ski , the RCS Carbonlite Classic, thanks to the genuine carbon material. Ultrafast thanks to the DTG finish. Minimum tolerance. With WC Plus base for temperatures over -5°C. New: also available as Cold model for temperatures below -2°C.
- Sidecut: 41 - 44 - 44
- Hardness:soft / medium
- Base: WC Plus, Splitbase
- Air Core Carbonlite for a ski weight of less than 500 g per ski and improved performance through the use of high-tech materials from carbon and composite technology
- Power Edge ensures even pressure distribution and uniform wax wear
- Carbon Tip / Tail for maximum weight reduction and minimum mass inertia providing more speed and economy of movement
- DTG Plus base structure ideal for warm and moist conditions
- Prewaxed with infrared fluoride-content hot wax preparation for the best gliding performance, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- FCF - Fischer Carbon Fibre enables ski core technology to be optimized in a new dimension and guarantees the greatest strength and weight reduction
- CFC - Computer Flex Control for ski pairing that ensures identical characteristics and stiffness in the respective pairs
- Lengths:187 - 207
- Weight/Length:990 g / 192 cm
|Recommended Lengths RCS Carbonlite|
|> 198 lbs||> 90 kg||192 stiff|
|176 - 196 lbs||80 - 89 kg||207 med||192 stiff|
|165 - 174 lbs||75 - 79 kg||202 - 207 med||187 - 192 stiff|
|154 - 163 lbs||70 - 74kg||202 med / 207 soft||187 - 192 stiff|
|143 - 152 lbs||65 - 69 kg||197 med / 202 - 207 soft||182 - 187 stiff|
|132 - 141 lbs||60 - 64 kg||192 - 197 med / 202 soft||182 stiff|
|120 - 130 lbs||55 - 59 kg||192 med / 197 soft||177 stiff|
|110- 119 lbs||50 - 54 kg||192 - 197 soft||177 stiff|
|100 - 108 lbs||45 - 49 kg||192 soft|