Virtually on a par with its big brother, the Fischer RC7 Skating boot features a new Polymer Crosslink for even greater stability and more efficient power transfer.
- Skiing Style
- Canting: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- Race Fit: A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Inset Strap: Additional outer fastener where the instep is (either with Velcro or ratchet strap). Makes the foot even more secure and enables better power transfer.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Polymer Crosslink: External stabilization element made of lightweight polymer for the cuff. Ensures high torsional resistance thanks to it being particularly robust.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Thermo Insole: Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Xcelerator Skate: Top racing sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimized flex and torsional stiffness. Hardnesses for skating and classic.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|