The Fischer RC5 Skating boot is a comfort model for ambitious skaters heading for targets in sport. The special construction makes it easier to put on the boots.
- Skiing Style
- Canting: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- Race Fit: A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation - a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Speed Lock System: World Cup proven quick-closure system. Guarantees reliable hold and ease of use.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- R3: Better flex, optimized torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|