*Bindings pictures - bindings not included.
The Fischer Outback 68 has no paths or borders. This stable steel edge model leads the skier safely through changing terrain, far removed from any tracks or trails.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- Air Tec: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Up to 150 g per pair weight reduction compared to Air Channel.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Binding Plate
- 1.990 g (179 cm)
- 68-59-64 mm
- 169, 179, 189 cm
|Recommended Ski Lengths: Outback 68, Silent Spider 62|
|Skier Weight||Offtrack Cruising|
|> 187 lbs||> 85 kg||189|
|143 - 196 lbs||65 - 89 kg||179|
|< 152 lbs||< 69 kg||169|