The Fischer Junior Combi boot is perfect for upcoming talents. The new Ankle Support Cuff guarantees the best ergonomics, stability and perfect kick action for both the classic and skating styles.
- Skiing Style
- Junior Fit: Fit concept for junior cross country skiers. A last developed specifically for younger skiers guarantees an excellent fit. Specially tuned boot flex and added insulation.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation - a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Ankle Support Cuff ASC3: Stable at the side, movable forwards: newly developed ankle support with pivot joint for optimum power transfer, individually adjustable thanks to Powerstrap.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Gaiter Ring: Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- T4: Pure PU sole with comfortable, softer flex and good walkability. Junior sizes also available.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|