The Fischer Carbonlite Skate boot is perfectly tuned to the female anatomy. RACE CODE lightweight with World Cup technologies and new, breathable Triple-F membrane for a high-performance, comfortable in-boot climate.
- Skiing Style
- Canting: Canting function on both sides, each with two settings. Enables medial and lateral adjustment to the lower leg axis. Height adjustable up to 4mm with special key provided.
- Ladies Race Fit: Fit concept especially for the requirements of female cross country race skiers. High comfort thanks to a specially developed women's last (narrow heel and forefoot, as well as higher instep section). Features nevertheless a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Cleansport NXT: A natural, chemical-free enzyme system that works to control odor on insoles and linings.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- World Cup Carbon Cuff: Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Ratchet Lock Buckle: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps featuring fine ratchet adjustment and stretch-free power transfer.
- Inset Strap: Additional outer fastener where the instep is (either with Velcro or ratchet strap). Makes the foot even more secure and enables better power transfer.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- World Cup Carbon Crosslink: External stabilizing elements made of high-strength carbon fibres fix the WC Carbon Cuff to the boot, ensuring the high degree of torsional resistance.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Frame Technology: This innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Thermo Insole: Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Xcelerator Skate: Top racing sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimized flex and torsional stiffness. Hardnesses for skating and classic.
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|