The Fischer BCX 675 is an ideal Nordic touring boot for demanding tours in changing terrain.
- Skiing Style
- Backcountry, Touring
- Sport Fit: A fit concept especially for sporty and touring skiers. Comfortable last for the all-rounder. Reliable hold and stability. Generous cushioning and more volume in the forefoot and toe area guarantee warmth and a pleasant in-boot feeling.
- Wool-Like Lining: Warming lining material with wool for feet that are sensitive to the cold. Ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings.
- Cleansport NXT: A natural, chemical-free enzyme system that works to control odor on insoles and linings.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Leather Upper: Natural upper material made of real leather which has been treated a number of times. Follow enclosed care instructions.
- Vibram 75mm: Standard Vibram ® 75 sole. Excellent support in difficult terrain. Non-slip profile with specially developed rubber mixture
|Fischer Boot Size Conversion|
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK size|