When you boil it down, what makes a great cycling sock is exactly what makes a great running sock: a blister free foot hugging fit. Darn Tough's Run-Bike series is designed with the discerning roadie, mountain biker, road runner and trail runner in mind. Their socks have reinforced heels and toes for miles of durability and knit in arch support for precision fit and increased endurance. These socks will ehance the fit of your shoes, eliminate blisters and won't wear out.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Ribbing below the ankle ensures a proper fit.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible inseam.
- Contents: 34% Coolmax® Polyester, 34% Acrylic, 28% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|