Strong to the finish. The Darn Tough Popeye Crew sock delivers legendary Darn Toughness with sophisticated styling. Versatile to the core these socks go way beyond the expectations of an "everyday sock". Fine gauge Merino wool keeps them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. True Seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable. Plus they're anti-microbial and breathable so you can wear them more than once while you're traveling and no one will be the wiser. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Their custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Light: Built to be darn comfy while staying super strong - our fine gauge knitting will keep your feet itch-free and allow them to breathe a sigh of "ahhh!"
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|