These socks feel as good as walking barefoot down a beach of tumbled pebbles. So that's what they named them. These Darn Tough women's lifestyle socks deliver legendary Darn Toughness and fashion to boot. Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite while Light Cushioning provides just enough bounce for everyday use. True Seamless construction gives them a smooth, almost invisible feel from start to finish. Pure Bliss. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 50% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with "just enough" cushioning. True Seamless™ construction and 17.5 micron wool create a smooth ride. Mmm mmm good!
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|