It's all hype. There's no difference between a ski sock and a snowboard sock. Skiers and riders require a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps, or flat jersey construction to meet the demands of the shell-fit customer. We ski and ride in Merino wool; it insulates and doesn't itch. Darn Tough's Nordic Ultralight Boot sock is made from fine gauge Merino wool that moves moisture off your skin keeping your feet dry and warm. High density knitting provides cushioning for your feet and padding for your shins. All without unnecessary bulk. Bottom line: if your boots fit better and your feet are warm, at the end of the day, you're still on the hill.
- Designed for Nordic skate and classic ski boots.
- Combines rib and jersey knit construction for custom fit.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- 60% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 7% Lycra® Spandex
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, Darn Tough recommends that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|