Give all your other hiking socks the boot. When we hit the trail our fiber of choice is either Merino wool or Darn tough's own blend of Coolmax® for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's Long Trail, Darn Tough socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support at arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, 3/4 height.
- Contents: 33% Coolmax® Polyester, 31% Nylon, 27% Acrylic, 5% Polyester, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|