A go-to favorite for runners and cyclists alike. The Darn Tough Merino Cushion sock offers a streamlined performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Less bulk, more comfort. High stitch count ensures a secure foot hugging fit. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're putting on the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- 67% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink-treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Cushion: High density cushioning strategically placed on the foot base and shin make for a workhorse of an all-weather sock - providing comfort and fit with the perfect bounce that hikers, runners and skiers love in a cushioned sock.
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light, yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, all right here in Vermont, USA. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|