Darn Tough's Light-Cushion sock is perfect for hikers looking for "a little less" cushioning. You know who you are. With half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough's cushion socks, their lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying, this "all-weather" sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor - a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Their custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 46% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 8% Lycra® Spandex
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with "just enough" cushioning. True Seamless™ construction and 17.5 micron wool create a smooth ride. Mmm mmm good!
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|