Solid brother. The Darn Tough Solid Micro Crew sock won't let you down. This is an Ultra-Light sock perfect for runners and cyclists who know less is more. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 60% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 7% Lycra® Spandex
- Ultra-Light: Designed for speed and comfort. This is a go-to weight for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|