Give all your other hiking socks the boot. When you hit the trail, choose either Merino wool, or Coolmax® for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Darn Tough socks are trail-tested on Vermont's Long Trail, so we know that they'll provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Elastic support at arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, 3/4 height
- 67% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle, in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|