Intricate, interwoven lattice makes for a classic design. These Darn Tough women's lifestyle socks deliver legendary Darn Toughness and fashion to boot. Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite while Light Cushioning provides just enough bounce for everyday use. True Seamless construction gives them a smooth, almost invisible feel from start to finish. Pure Bliss. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 53% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with "just enough" cushioning. True Seamless™ construction and 17.5 micron wool create a smooth ride. Mmm mmm good!
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|