They'll admit it first, Darn Tough is a bunch of sock nerds. So when they developed the Function 5 super-sock, the goal was to create the perfect fusion between boot and sock. They worked closely with boot fitters to dial in five precisely located comfort pads that diminish pressure points for the ultimate fit. Shin padding protects from "shin bang" while Achilles padding reduces heel lift. They've even developed a pad zone that protects the top of the foot from second buckle pressure. Plus nothing feels better than the warmth Merino Wool provides when the mercury drops. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If you're a skier or rider with sock-nerd tendencies you'll love the attention to detail they put into this sock. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- 62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink-treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Cushion: High density cushioning strategically placed on the foot base and shin make for a workhorse of an all-weather sock - providing comfort and fit with the perfect bounce that hikers, runners and skiers love in a cushioned sock.
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light, yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, all right here in Vermont, USA. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|