Introducing the new Darn Tough Vermont Kids socks for adventurous girls and boys. Made with the same high quality yarns and knitting techniques they use for adults, the Eliza Dots Boot sock will survive the toughest playgrounds, the steepest bunny slopes and all their shoeless romps in the rough. From one season to another, from one kid to another, they are the perfect foot-me-down.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom and around shin.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
- 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, Darn Tough recommends that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Kid's Sock Sizing|
|Small||9 - 11.5|
|Medium||12 - 2.5|
|Large||3 - 6|