Give all your other hiking socks the boot. Darn Tough's fiber of choice for the trail is either Merino wool or their own blend of Coolmax® for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's own Long Trail, Darn Tough's socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- High density cushioning on the foot bottom.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support at the arch.
- Ring toe construction for comfortable, invisible seam.
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, 3/4 height.
- Charcoal: 33% Coolmax® Polyester, 31% Nylon, 27% Acrylic, 5% Polyester, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
- Light Blue: 43% Coolmax® Polyester, 31% Nylon, 17% Acrylic, 5% Polyester, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, Darn Tough recommends that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.