Keep it simple. The Darn Tough Ultra-Light sock doesn't carry around a lot of baggage. Think of this sock as that dude who chows down a PBJ on the chair lift when it's nuking out. No time for lunch. This sock's not trying to be a bad ass, but it is. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- 62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink-treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Ultra-Light: Designed for speed and comfort. This is a go-to weight for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light, yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, all right here in Vermont, USA. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|