Now these socks "pop". The Darn Tough Bubbles women's lifestyle socks deliver legendary Darn Toughness and fashion to boot. Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite. Light, simple, laid back. True Seamless construction gives them a smooth, almost invisible feel from start to finish. Pure Bliss. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool: Darn Tough's custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- 62% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Light: Built to be darn comfy while staying super strong - our fine gauge knitting will keep your feet itch-free and allow them to breathe a sigh of "ahhh!"
- True Seamless: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we're able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all!
- Sock Care
- To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks they recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|