Give all your other hiking socks the boot. When we hit the trail our fiber of choice is either Merino wool or Darn Tough's own blend of Coolmax® for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's own Long Trail, the Boot Cushion sock will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
- 67% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, Darn Tough recommends that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Darn Tough Sock Sizing|