Even though Crescent Moon has won the 'Winter Gear of the Year' award for the Gold 12 (Trail Runner Magazine), they decided to make further changes in their pursuit of a better racing/running shoe. The standard Crescent Moon Gold 12 race shoe which comes with the best and most secure binding available. It has become the Gold standard! The Gold 12 is an athletic, responsive design with a comfortable and easy to use CM race binding which accommodates your favorite running shoe and compliments your natural stride. It's a winning combination, you and the Gold 12. To keep your feet warm and dry, consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort.
- Recommended for anyone running or training
- 8.5 x 24.5 in., tapered teardrop shape
- Lightweight race binding, fits up to size 14 with spring loaded cam buckles
- 3 aluminum claw system featuring the intuitive toe claw design
- Candy Red and Screamin' Yellow frame colors
- Racing shoes for men and women
- Weight: 3.1 lbs/pair