The Castelli Velocissimo Due Bib short isn't their pro-level short, but it's no lunch-ride slouch either. The goal was to create a fantastically comfortable bib short for riders of all types, and rides of all distances. And in that, they have succeeded with flying colors. The Velocissimo Due's ten-panel Affinity Lycra construction ensures a perfectly sublime fit for a wide variety of body types, and the lightweight mesh straps won't bind or roll up over your shoulders during heavier exertions. Castelli's Giro3 elastic grippers round out the package, eschewing damage-prone silicone to keep the shorts in place no matter what you're doing in or out of the saddle.
- Exceptional fit and comfort thanks to 10-panel construction in Affinity Lycra® 210g fabric
- Ideal for temperatures 62 - 95 °F
- KISS3 seat pad for all-day comfort
- Giro3 leg band elastic grips leg without binding
- Mesh bib straps
- Reflective band at back of legs
|Castelli Men's Sizing|