Whether learning to turn or leading the pack, you're bound to tumble. Like seatbelts for your hands, the Burton Youth Support Mitt combines everything you could ever want in a normal waterproof, breathable, and insulated glove with the secret protection of a low-profile, ergonomic internal support system. PVC free materials help protect your child and the planet.
- Dryride Insane Membrane: This extra-thin, super weatherproof membrane protects hands from wind and water while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Offered in 1.0 and 2.0 versions with 2.0 offering a higher level of quick-wicking, waterproof performance.
- Dryride Ultrashell 2L: You'll find Dryride Ultrashell fabrics throughout the Burton glove line. Built around the demands of high-energy riding, Dryride Ultrashell fabrics are both bomber and breathable to keep hands dry and protected. Offered in various performance levels and stretch in some styles, with Ultrashell 2-layer coated offering a drier, more breathable level of performance.
- Thermacore Insulation: With superior warmth-to-weight properties, Thermacore cranks the heat without smothering your hands with mobility-limiting bulk.
- Toughgrip Leather Palm: Lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, this high-performance armor excels in all conditions and performs even when wet. For ultimate performance, choose gloves with Toughgrip-X™, and for more earth-friendly, PVC-free function, choose the NEW Toughgrip-G™.
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right Fit
- Low-Profile, Removable Internal Support System
- Pre-Curved Fit
|Burton Youth Sizing|
|XS (5-6)||S (7-8)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL (18)|
|Chest Size Fits To||in||25-26||27-29||30-31||32-33||35|
|Natural Waist Fits To||in||21-22||22-23||24-25||26-27||29|
|Hip Fits To||in||26-27||28-29||30-31||32-33||35|
|Actual Garment Inseam||in||20.5||23||26||28||29|