The Burton T.W.C. (The White Collection) Tracker pants for boys are a home run, a slam dunk, or a touchdown! But mostly, a back lip, because they are meant for snowboarding in the winter on a mountain. And your kids' will get that. In fact, they'll get it so much, they may not even think about it. They'll just take for granted how dry and warm they are, without even knowing it's thanks to Burton's Dryride Durashell fabric, and Thermacore insulation. And when these amazing pants get too small, all you have to do is activate Burton's exclusive Room-To-Grow™ System. Just a quick snip of the lining, and presto chango, the Tracker pants are the next size up! Amazing!
- Dryride Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [Keef Jungle Dot Camo Colorway]
- Dryride Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric [All Other Colorways]
- The Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort, and breathability of the garment.
- Room-To-Grow™ System: No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with Burton's Room-To-Grow™ system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and sleeves and keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Cargo and Back Pockets
- Waterproofing: 5,000MM
- Breathability: 5,000G
- Insulation: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [60G throughout] and Taffeta Lining
|Burton Youth Sizing|
|XS (5-6)||S (7-8)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL (18)|
|Chest Size Fits To||in||25-26||27-29||30-31||32-33||35|
|Natural Waist Fits To||in||21-22