Raise a ruckus on the hill with the softest and most playful in rocker performance. The Burton Social is what you need, #obv. V-Rocker and Scoop tech = catch-free playfulness and seriously good X's. A totally twin shape and flex ride great switch or regular, with consistent flex throughout. This is a great high-performance fun machine ideal for the park, or making the whole mountain your jib-happy park, or, thanks to the soft flex and righteous rocker, deep powder baby!
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 2
- Suggested Use
- Jibbing, Park, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- V-Rocker™: Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board's overall loose and forgiving feel.
- Twin: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core Material
- Women's-Specific True Flex Fly® Core: The classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Biax™: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Jumper Cables: Ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. Beyond adding amplitude to your ollies, they also create more snap when powering through turns.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Overbite Frostbite: This evolution in edge tech gives you more fang with less bang by increasing the amount of Frostbite by up to 0.75mm. It doesn't sound like much, but the result is a huge increase in grip on hard, icy conditions while remaining smooth and catch-free.
- Extruded: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Binding Mounting System
- The Channel: The Channel offers the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Take control of your stance and your board like never before, micro-adjust your width and angles with ALL major binding formats including EST®, Re:Flex™, and Disc. M6 hardware means compatibility with all major binding companies, making it a choice for any rider.
Burton Social Snowboard Sizing
|Running Length - The running length of a snowboard, measured in millimeters, is the length of the board that touches the snow while strapped in.||1000mm||1030mm||1080mm||1110mm|
|Waist Width - The waist width of a snowboard is the width at the narrowest point of the board, measured in millimeters.||238mm||240mm||242mm||245mm|
|Sidecut Depth - The sidecut depth is measured as the distance between the waist of the snowboard and an imaginary straight line that strikes both of the contact points at the tip and tail. The deeper the sidecut the tighter the turning radius.||19.3mm||19.9mm||20.8mm||21.4mm|
|Sidecut Radius - If the arc of your edge were to continue past your edge to make a circle, the sidecut radius would be the radius of that circle. Measured in millimeters, the smaller the sidecut radius the tighter the turning radius.||6.5m||6.69m||7.02m||7.22m|
|Stance Width - Stance width of a snowboard is the distance between binding reference marks. Measured in inches, the stance width of any board can be adjusted beyond or within the reference points to dial in your desired stance width.||480mm||480mm||505mm||530mm|
|Nose Width - The nose width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the nose at its widest point.||276.5mm||279.7mm||283.6mm||287.7mm|
|Tail Width - The tail width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the tail at its widest point.||276.5mm||279.7mm||283.6mm||287.7mm|
|Weight Range||85-115 lbs. / 39-52 kg.||95-120 lbs. / 43-54 kg.||115-150 lbs. / 52-68 kg.||125-160 lbs. / 57-73 kg.|