It's not only O'Doyle who rules anymore with this feature-packed performer that fits well within your budget. The Burton Ruler boots have a no-nonsense flex for responsive turns and dedicated support. These snowboard boots are as comfy as they are affordable as they are strong and ready for action. Power Spine Backstays and a firm flexing tongue equate to the ride quality found in pricey high-end boots, but in a more affordable package. Rule the mountain with the Ruler Boots!
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 6
- Imprint™ 2 Liner
- NEW Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels
- NEW Velcro® Liner Closure
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Lock-Up Cuff: This new, super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Man Fur: Shaven off the back of a yeti, Man Fur on select men's boot liners keeps your dogs comfortably caged with monstrous amounts of warmth and plush comfort.
- Imprint™ 2 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Power Spine Backstay: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring Lower Lace Cover]: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|