Old habits die hard with the latest in lightweight, pro-level freestyle performance. The Burton Ritual snowboard boot for women is your go-to. An Imprint 3 liner keeps your feet well-supported but also fully mobile. These are some seriously comfy boots that are down to shred the woods, the park, hot laps on corduroy, or a bar stool at the end of the day. They're fully heat-moldable, come with the Plush Cuff and Rad Pad for the utmost in comfort and lace up super fast thanks to Burton's exclusive Speed Zone tech. Out of all your gear, boots are arguably the most important piece. The Burton Ritual boots are a great choice.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 4
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Velcro® J-Bar Interface: Infinite Ride™ 4, Infinite Ride 5, and Imprint™ 3 liners have a Velcro® J-Bar interface in the heel pocket for added support. J-Bars are available through your dealer as a spare part or by calling Burton Rider Services.
- Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Plush Cuff 1.0: The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Rad Pad: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Soft-Flexing Shell Materials
- Articulating Cuff: Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Flex Spine Backstay: Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it's time to throw down the landing gear.
- Power Up Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- B3 Gel and NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
- DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|