Rustic is a style that always catches the eye, but what makes the men's Burton Repel Flannel even more attractive is that its constructed with technical Dryride Ultrawick™ poly/cotton fabric. The material fights odor with a Stink-Proof antimicrobial finish, breathes freely when temps climb, and dries quickly so you're never cold and clammy. A chest pocket stows random items, a button-up front keeps it closed, and the Sig Fit blends equally well into both urban and backwoods settings.
- Dryride Ultrawick™: Highly breathable and ultra fast-wicking, Dryride Ultrawick™ fabrics use microscopic fibers that pull heat-robbing moisture vapors away from your skin before they sour your pickle. All Ultrawick fabrics are developed with maximum stretch for mobility and use Softlock Seams for a chafe-free ride. Other key tech features can include antimicrobial and wicking finishes. Stretch properties enhance mobility.
- Yarn-Dyed Fabrication: No half-assed over-printing here. For the real deal flannel look and feel, Burton developed a yarn-dyed fabrication that utilizes the quick-drying and stink-fighting properties of Dryride Ultrawick™ fabric. Select flannels go further with stretch for better mobility and heavier brushing for added warmth.
- Dryride Mist-Defy: Water-repellent, quick-drying, and moisture wicking, Burton Tech Apparel with Dryride Mist-Defy performs while maintaining the soft, stretchy, and comfortable benefits of cotton.
- Men's Sig Fit: Burton's tried-and-true fit - built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings.
- Antimicrobial to fight funk - because Burton knows you're not washing your gear every night.
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Chest Pocket
- Button-Up Closure
|Burton Men's Sizing|