A team favorite for over ten years, the Red HI-FI helmet has progressed with the best. Customized comfort with Burton's Air Band 180 Fit System, removable ear pads and internal padding for a lower profile fit with room for a beanie.
- GlovesOn Buckle: The combination of the tri-slide buckle and away-from-collar positioning makes it easy to adjust with gloves on.
- Quick Clip II Ear Pads: Simply snap in place and you're ready to ride. Improved locking pads add warmth to enhance comfort and easily convert for multi-season use.
- REDphones™ Compatible: This premium speaker system brings you flawless audio integration on and off the mountain with all 2010 and 2011 RED adult helmets. The 40mm drivers plug-and-play into helmet ear pads while the 57mm drivers work in both the helmet ear pads as well as RED's premium DJ headset. REDphones™ are compatible with iPod® or other music players and feature on-cord volume/mute control. NEW for 2011, REDphones Premium include Smartphone cord with inline audio controls.
- Goggle Gasket: Fully removable, waterproof/breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet.
- Vent Mesh
- Ultra Lightweight In-Molded Polycarbonate Shell
- ASTM 2040, and CE 1077B Certified in EU
- New Dryride Ultrawick Linings
|Red Helmet Sizing|
|Unisex||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||61 - 63cm||63 - 65cm|
|Women||53 - 55cm||55 - 57cm||57 - 59cm||59 - 61cm||-||-|
|Youth||-||49 - 51cm||51 - 53cm||53 - 55cm||-||-|