The Burton Poacher jacket is ready for any adventure, excursion, or group poach-fest (not that we can officially condone the latter). Insulated, 10k waterproofing, 5k breathability, and two layers of Dryride Durashell will keep you focused on your next line season after season. Bells and whistles include: taped seams, zippered chest pocket, goggle and music pocket, and internal thumb grips. Think of the Burton Poacher as your Swiss Army Knife of winter jackets.
- Dryride Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric: The Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort, and breathability of the garment.
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Twill Fabric [Printed Colorways]
- Heathered Plain Weave Fabric [Heathered Gray Colorway]
- Sig Fit
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Chest Pocket with Zippered Second Entry
- Internal Stash Pocket and Mesh Dump Pocket
- Internal Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- NEW Thumb Grips
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Waterproofing: 10,000M
- Breathability: 5,000G
- Insulation: Double Package mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Hood and Sleeves / 60G Body] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
|Burton Men's Sizing|