The Burton Moto is the world's bestselling snowboard boot. It's lightweight and easy with a broken-in fit you can feel from the start. This being a Burton boot, you absolutely know that its design is obsessed over, its construction perfect, and its craftsmanship high-quality. Soft and easy-flexing mean this boot is ideal for the park, jibbing, grinds and presses. It's also great for more creative-oriented riders, or for dudes looking to make turns in the woods. All this for well-under $200. There's good reason why the Moto is the world's bestselling snowboard boot twelve years running.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 3
- Imprint™ 1 Liner
- Integrated Liner Lacing
- Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Imprint™ 1 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Grip Fit Ribs: Strategically placed Grip Fit ribs on both the boot and the binding match up for locked-in fit and response.
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- DynoLite Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|