All-day climate control for hiking and riding well after last chair or last call, the men's Burton Mob System Jacket is three jackets in one. Easily change up from frosty mornings to heated midday laps with the removal or addition of the insulated liner jacket. NEW Dryride Nanoshell 2L fabric for bomber weatherproofing, the added length of Team Fit, and the usual rider-inspired Burton Jacket features make this a "made" jacket. Forgetaboutit!
- Dryride Durashell™ 2L Fabric: The Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort, and breathability of the garment.
- Taffeta Lining: Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out. Options made using recycled materials available within the GMP collection of eco-minded outerwear.
- Men's Team Fit: At the team's request, these jackets are longer than their Sig Fit with two inches added in the body and up to one inch added in the sleeves.
- DWR Coating: The Durable Water-Repellent coating is formulated to break down the surface tension of any moisture that comes into contact with it - causing water droplets to bead up and roll off before they crash your party.
- Fully Taped Seams: Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- Contour™ Hood: Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding.
- Waterproof: 15,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000g
- Insulation: Shell
|Burton Men's Sizing|