Burton's top technologies blended with a freestyle focus. Get shralpin homie, the Burton Malavita bindings got your back, well, your feet, I guess... anyway. Used by heavy hitters like Mark McMorris and Mark Sollors, the Malavitas rule the park. As high-tech and futuristic as the Burton Diode bindings, but softer for jumping and grinding and pressing and etc. The Heel Hammock rules and is pretty much what it sounds like. You've laid out in a hammock before right? Well, think that, but for your heels - it's supportive, comfortable, secure, and enveloping in a great way. High-gnar shredders, here are your bindings.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 6
- Suggested Use
- Park, All-Mountain, Powder
- Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- DialFLAD™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank 'em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back 'em off for jibbing like Keegan.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- Hi-Back Wing [Navy Port Colorway Only]: Boosts lateral support for increased leverage and control when pressing, buttering, and spinning.
- Asym Reactstrap™: Minimized Asym Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Laterally Supportive Asym Shape Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility
- Gettagrip Capstrap™: 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap
- Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles: Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by Burton, not some shady supplier.
- Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™: Dramatically improves board flex and feel, reduces weight, and opens the doors for all sorts of cushioning options.
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste: The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- 4x4, 3D® and The Channel
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|