The 2014 Burton Lipstick Restricted women's snowboard embodies a collaborative effort between Burton, Lifebeat, and iconic female hip-hop group, Salt-N-Peppa. Lifebeat, a nonprofit founded in 1992, is the nation's premiere organization focused on educating America's youth about HIV/AIDS prevention and the importance of safe sex. Salt-N-Peppa, longtime Lifebeat supporter, is featured on Burton's newest rendition of the popular Lipstick board for women. This is a true-twin, all-mountain fun machine perfect for getting out on the dance floor. Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop and Pro-Tip tech make this board wicked fun and easy to ride, while still being electrifyingly responsive. The Lipstick Restricted is here and in effect to push the limits of women's snowboarding. P-P-Push it real good.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 4
- Suggested Use
- Park, All-Mountain, Groomers, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Flat Top: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on the Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker.
- Twin: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core Material
- Women's-Specific True Flex Super Fly® Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in freeride focused boards, and strength in park-focused boards.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Triax™: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage: Ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. Beyond adding amplitude to your ollies, they also create more snap when powering through turns. For maximum flight, the Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Frostbite Edges: Edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Sintered: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Binding Mounting System
- The Channel: The Channel offers the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Take control of your stance and your board like never before, micro-adjust your width and angles with ALL major binding formats including EST®, Re:Flex™, and Disc. M6 hardware means compatibility with all major binding companies, making it a choice for any rider.
Burton Restricted Lipstick Snowboard Sizing
|Running Length - The running length of a snowboard, measured in millimeters, is the length of the board that touches the snow while strapped in.||1020mm||1060mm||1090mm||1120mm|
|Waist Width - The waist width of a snowboard is the width at the narrowest point of the board, measured in millimeters.||237mm||238mm||240mm||242mm|
|Sidecut Depth - The sidecut depth is measured as the distance between the waist of the snowboard and an imaginary straight line that strikes both of the contact points at the tip and tail. The deeper the sidecut the tighter the turning radius.||19.3mm||20mm||20.5mm||21.1mm|
|Sidecut Radius - If the arc of your edge were to continue past your edge to make a circle, the sidecut radius would be the radius of that circle. Measured in millimeters, the smaller the sidecut radius the tighter the turning radius.||6.77m||7.05m||7.25m||7.44m|
|Stance Width - Stance width of a snowboard is the distance between binding reference marks. Measured in inches, the stance width of any board can be adjusted beyond or within the reference points to dial in your desired stance width.||480mm||505mm||530mm||530mm|
|Nose Width - The nose width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the nose at its widest point.||275.5mm||277.9mm||281mm||284.2mm|
|Tail Width - The tail width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the tail at its widest point.||275.5mm||277.9mm||281.0mm||284.2mm|
|Weight Range||95-120 lbs. / 43-54 kg.||110-140 lbs. / 50-64 kg.||120-155 lbs. / 54-70 kg.||125-165 lbs. / 57-75 kg.|