Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better. And better is better than just ok. And the Burton Lexa bindings are better than pretty much everything else. They are super responsive enablers of snow/face-melting total mountain domination and pro caliber control that make 'em the Burton team's most popular pick.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 7
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Big-Mountain, Park
- Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- DialFLAD™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank 'em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back 'em off for jibbing like Keegan.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- NEW Reactstrap™: Minimized Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Improved Wrap for Constant Contact with Boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap™: 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap
- Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles: Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by Burton, not some shady supplier.
- Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™: Dramatically improves board flex and feel, reduces weight, and opens the doors for all sorts of cushioning options.
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Snowboard Compatibility
- 4x4, 3D® and The Channel
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|