Freestyle flow for the natural canvas, it's the Burton Juice Wagon baby! Along with being a Juice Wagon, this board is also a fun machine. Take it off the map and get down to business - this high-performance deck is like a park board for natural features. Camber gives you reliable and consistent pop, the super light Super Fly core gives you even more pop, and the directional flex and 12mm of taper slay fresh snow like a dream. Get back on the wagon!
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 5
- Suggested Use
- Backcountry, Powder, All-Mountain, Groomers
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Camber: An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board allowing for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional [12MM Taper]: The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Directional: This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
- Core Material
- Super Fly®: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in freeride focused boards, and strength in park-focused boards.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Dual Density Triax™: Dual density fibers from tip to tail add strength and snap without sacrificing weight-savings.
- Sintered: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Binding Mounting System
- The Channel: The Channel offers the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Take control of your stance and your board like never before, micro-adjust your width and angles with ALL major binding formats including EST®, Re:Flex™, and Disc. M6 hardware means compatibility with all major binding companies, making it a choice for any rider.
Burton Juice Wagon Snowboard Sizing
|Running Length - The running length of a snowboard, measured in millimeters, is the length of the board that touches the snow while strapped in.||1090mm||1130mm||1190mm|
|Waist Width - The waist width of a snowboard is the width at the narrowest point of the board, measured in millimeters.||251mm||254mm||258mm|
|Sidecut Depth - The sidecut depth is measured as the distance between the waist of the snowboard and an imaginary straight line that strikes both of the contact points at the tip and tail. The deeper the sidecut the tighter the turning radius.||21mm||21.7mm||22.9mm|
|Sidecut Radius - If the arc of your edge were to continue past your edge to make a circle, the sidecut radius would be the radius of that circle. Measured in millimeters, the smaller the sidecut radius the tighter the turning radius.||7.09m||7.35m||7.73m|
|Stance Width - Stance width of a snowboard is the distance between binding reference marks. Measured in inches, the stance width of any board can be adjusted beyond or within the reference points to dial in your desired stance width.||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Nose Width - The nose width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the nose at its widest point.||299.0mm||303.5mm||309.8mm|
|Tail Width - The tail width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the tail at its widest point.||287mm||291.5mm||297.8mm|
|Weight Range||130-170 lbs. / 59-77 kg.||135-175 lbs. / 61-79 kg.||165-205 lbs.+ / 75-93 kg.+|