Some people have been known to say, "cool your jets." Most likely, upon uttering this phrase, they were envisioning the women's Jet Set jacket by Burton. See, this high-tech jacket is nearly cream of the crop in performance features, waterproofness, and 21st century bells and whistles, but it doesn't let these attributes go to its head - the Jet Set is one cool customer. Its slim fit keeps your figure flattered, and the Thinsulate insulation keeps you body warm. This is pure high-performance in an understated, minimalist package.
- Dryride Durashell 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [Cornflower High Tide Stripe Colorway]
- Dryride Durashell 2-Layer Woven Dobby Fabric [All Other Colorways]
- The Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort, and breathability of the garment.
- Slim Fit
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Plush Collar
- Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000g
- Insulation: Double Package mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
|Burton Women's Sizing|
|Actual Garment Inseam||in||29||30||31||32||33|