The Burton Ion boot is the Ferrari of snowboard boots - it's fast, responsive, and even comes with Pirelli® Rubber outsoles for maximum grip and wearability. It's like if your winter jacket was made by NASA, you could be pretty sure that it's going to be awesome and perform beyond your expectations. Same goes with Burton's high-performance Ion boot. The Infinite Ride 4 liner is high-end, detail-obsessed, and lightweight. The Speed Zone lacing system gets your boots thoroughly tight, wicked fast - seriously, just read the description below. And did we mention the Pirelli® Rubber Snow Tire Outsole Design? As grippy as it is baller.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 8
- Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech
- Focus Cuff: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Velcro® J-Bar Interface: Infinite Ride™ 4, Infinite Ride 5, and Imprint™ 3 liners have a Velcro® J-Bar interface in the heel pocket for added support. J-Bars are available through your dealer as a spare part or by calling Burton Rider Services.
- InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole: Fusing a cushioned EVA platform to the footprint of select Imprint™ liners creates a more consistent out-of-box fit that stays true-to-size by preventing pack- out. The supportive platform also improves rebound, comfort, and cushioning for the life of your liners.
- Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
- Dual-Density Cushioning
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Seamless Power Spine Backstay: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning
- NEW ReBounce Cushioning: Rebounce is a PU layer within the shell of the boot that enhances cushioning. Sleeping Bag is a foil layer beneath, that reflects heat and enhances warmth, keeping the PU bouncy and your feet warm!
- Pirelli® Rubber and Snow Tire Tread Inspired Outsole Design
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|